Our Nursery Uniform
At King’s House Nursery children wear a simple and practical uniform, which makes us feel part of the school community. The navy tracksuit is comfortable, allowing the children to move freely and become independent whilst taking part in lots of activities.
The Nursery uniform consists of:
- A navy tracksuit – plain jogging bottoms (or leggings for girls) and a sweatshirt top with the school crest
- A white polo shirt with the school crest
- Navy shorts for warmer days
- A gingham smock and peg bag
- Trainers or shoes – no crocs or open toe sandals
The smocks are unique to King’s House Nursery – they are handmade and can be individualised with bespoke embroidery to represent something personal or pertinent in the child’s life. The designs feature everything from Peppa Pig to trucks and dinosaurs. An ex-King’s House grandmother, now living in Scotland, embroiders our smocks and donates all the money she receives for doing this to a local children’s charity, Skylarks.
It is little wonder that children in the King’s House Nursery wear their smocks with pride.
The tracksuit, polo shirt and shorts are available to buy online or in person at Stevensons in Twickenham.